[mythtv-users] How do you turn off duplicate matching in myth-web?

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Thu Feb 23 17:53:52 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012, at 05:42 PM, David Crawford wrote:

  Hi and thanks,

I've tried setting that setting to "None" but it doesnt always
work and a lot of the time tells me there is already a recording
the recording list...

I know I had to play with duplicate check method also to ensure
that I always get the daily recording of my Simpson reruns,
regardless of whether it just aired, title, or anything :)  I
think I also changed the expire setting as well - this
effectively fixed the duplicate problem I was having with daily
shows.

As for news programs, I have also just set a manual record rule
based on time for the morning news for us - I only want the news
from 7am-9am, so I have a manual record for that for the
weekdays, then one for Saturday, and one for Sunday (the record
every day didn't work for me, so I needed to have three rules).

--
Kris B.
[1]krisbee at krisbee.com