[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 05:55:52 UTC 2012

> I really fail to see the issue here - if you give your music sensible
> metadata as you rip it, it's there....if you buy from legal sources,
> it's there...not sure where you've got all this untagged music from?

Sounds like you're implying that he may have got his music from dubious
sources. He may have just ripped his own CDs and not tagged them.

I also agree with the other poster's point about playlists. It seems that a
lot of music players want you to set up playlists before you can play any
music, whereas you may just want to navigate to a song or album and play it
without stuffing about with playlists. Hopefully MythMusic in 0.25 lets us
do that.