[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime, , Comcast, CableCard, no encrypted channels

Ken Truesdale kat at tiac.net
Fri Feb 24 21:41:59 UTC 2012

> Am I really activated, or is this some other type of problem?
> Is it appropriate for me to use that Comcast number being passed around
> here last year?  (What was it, anyway?)

If it is just that the card isn't set up properly, which sounds like the case from the other replies, focus on dealing with the activation department and that phone number for activation that you got a link to in a previous reply.  The people at the activation number aren't too bad to deal with.  But if activation is complete and you have a CCI flag issue, you may need to escalate as was described on the list last year.