[mythtv-users] Temporal 2x vs Temporal-Spatial 2x

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:05:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 22:41, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in a 50hz country however, all my interlace content as such is
> 50Hz... Maybe it's less of an issue then.

Quite possibly.  As was already posted in this thread,
the GT430 has little headroom at 60Hz (65 is the average
rate), while at 50Hz, there would seem to be a bit more.
It does bring up the point that everyone who reports
a particular failure/success for any particular card should
also indicate whether they are in a 60Hz or 50Hz environment.