[mythtv-users] MythNetVision and Browser Question

Michael Papet mpapet at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 21:55:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

I wasn't able to find this on the Internets on my own.

I'm trying to set up mythnetvision up for higher WAF for hulu videos and I ran across two issues.

1. Hulu's flash UI allows for the video to be popped out of the page, but mythtv's browser does not allow popups.  Is there a way to manually defeat popup blocking for domain hulu.com?

2. Is it possible to have custom lircrc commands for mythnetvision and myth's web browser?  For example, volume control.

Thanks,

Mpapet