[mythtv-users] Issues with 0.25

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Mon Feb 27 02:53:06 UTC 2012

>I have had to increase the max_connections for mysql to 100 (from 60
>that work perfectly well under 0.24-fixes) to prevent the MBE from
>failing and reporting  "Driver error was [1/1040]:#012QMYSQL: Unable to
>connect#012Database error was:#012Too many connections"
>I have noticed that the MBE has used (backend upto 50 connections,
>commflag 2 connections), the SBE/FE (backend 29 connections, frontend 7
>Connections, commflag 2 connections), and the FE upto 7 Connections

Not any help, but during my brief test period with 0.25, I too had to
increase max_connections (from 50).  I started at 100, but very quickly I
reached 80% of that max with very little actually going on.  I ended up
having to bump it to 200 to feel safe.  It appeared that mythweb was taking
an inordinate amount of connections when I was deleting recording from it.