[mythtv-users] Editing two recordings together

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 04:57:23 UTC 2012

Don't know if it was weather, but my recording of the Oscars from
Buffalo was breaking up a bit so I started recording a few minutes in
on the Canadian channel. So now I need to grab the first few minutes
of the Buffalo recording and slap it on to the start of the Toronto
one. How can I add the Toronto recording to the end of the US one so I
can then do an edit. I'd like to keep it in the watch recordings. Can
I just 'cat\ the files together?