[mythtv-users] Mac gcc et al without XCode

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:48:38 UTC 2012

On 28 February 2012 20:35, Warpme <warpme at o2.pl> wrote:

> Argh. I simply forgot about this issue. I had this frequently in past (with
> 10.6.x) and indeed relaunching build helps.
> This is was also case here.
> Finally I was able to build Qt but building process seems to failing now on
> libogg.

And once again, you clearly haven't read the README file

> Log is following:
> [osx-pkg] Using previously downloaded libogg
> [osx-pkg] Using previously unpacked libogg

So you had an existing libogg unpack there, probably with crap from a
previous compilation

I did clearly write to remove existing building dir.

so do a rm -rf .osx-packager/src/libogg-1.1.2

and try again.

(And I'm guessing if that one is crap, I'm sure there are others like that)

How hard is it to read the doc really?