[mythtv-users] Stuttering audio on AC3/DTS content
lists at graniteskies.net
Wed Feb 29 12:21:32 UTC 2012
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:
> On 29 February 2012 03:12, Tom Flair <lists at graniteskies.net> wrote:
> > Starting point: 02/19 v0.25pre-4627-ga072643 /
> > a0726431062ab02e04baf35ab7aedb2233b74683
> > Updated to: 02/26 v0.25pre-4693-g878d5eb /
> > 878d5ebd823fe84b78122112594afa5ba635a3d2
> > And again: 02/27 v0.25pre-4702-g14ec737 /
> > 14ec73778adef55b7110309dddb85b79511ebe34
> If the issue occurred between those two changeset, you could try
> running a git bisect to find out which commit caused the problem.
> What I know for certain is that no changes were made to the audio
> framework during those times
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Actually, I found the problem was something with that frontend's profile.
I changed the frontend ID under general options | use custom identifier,
reloaded mythfrontend. Immediately, everything I tested worked just fine.
I set my options to what I had before, reset and tested again and it was
This is after I pulled the same binaries off of one of the other machines.
I had to rule out something in the build system on that individual machine
going awry, since the binaries worked flawlessly on the one and still had
issues on the other, it was the only thing I had yet to try.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users