[mythtv-users] DVB-T Radio Bookmarking, Pausing & Seeking

Nigel Jewell nige at grufty.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 19:23:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm recording DVB-T Radio streams with MythTV from a Nova-T.  Normally I
transcode these to MP3 and make them available as a podcast for syncing
with my ipod etc.  Works well.

Occasionally I actually use the MythTV frontend to listen to the streams
but I find with 0.24 fixes that bookmarking, pausing and seeking tend to
restart playback at the wrong location.  Is this a known issue?  I've
had a dig around the mailing list and Trac tickets but can't find any
reference to it - but I may have just missed it.

Kind Regards,
Nige.