[mythtv-users] SBE is "currently not connected instead" of "currently asleep"

Herman Gerritsen lfsmailing at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:45:18 UTC 2012

> I don't have multiple backends but I saw stuff on this subject on this list.
> You jeered to user the scripts supplied to put the system to sleep which
> also tels the master what is going on
hmm I could not find scripts that seem to give the MBE some status of
what is going on.
Do you remember what these scripts would be? or where/ how to find them?
I did just find some binary called Mythshutdown, but that should be
used throught out scripts.
To make sure that myth does not shut down before all scripts unlock
the shutdown (if I am right)
I do not see how to use it to shutdown the SBE with telling the MBE of
what is going on.

Thanks,
Herman