[mythtv-users] Mythvideo: series suddenly renames itself

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:36:56 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So is there any easy way to fix the TV series issue?
>
> You can manually edit the data, or remove the data entirely[1], or
> press 'w' on each episode.

Well at least I'm finding Jamu amusing...

I manually edited each episode to change the series name back to the
correct one and hit 'w' on the episodes. Correct artwork and series
name resumed...that is, until I woke up. Back to the Teletubbies.

No I'm just curious how Jamu is replacing a series name that's in the
"A"'s with one in the "T"'s especially seeing that the episodes are in
a folder named with the exact title of the series.

Was on the wiki...the metadata stuff looks cool for .25. Can't wait.