[mythtv-users] Snooker bloopers (Was: MythTV and 3D ?)

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 14:44:18 UTC 2012

Ahh, the wonderful Ted Lowe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Lowe
>"and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink
>is next to the green."

And I remember the other one given there :
He once told viewers that Fred Davis, struggling to rest one leg on
the edge of the table in order to reach a long shot, "is getting on a
bit and is having trouble getting his leg over"

Still, for proper innuendo you want Cricket
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Johnston#Incidents_and_gaffes

--
Simon Hobson