[mythtv-users] RPM Fusion MythTV packages soon updating to 0.24.2.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:23:39 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Mark Hutchinson <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is great.
> When do you expect to be releasing this on the repo?

Assuming I don't run into any issues on my FE/BE system, I'll start
building packages tomorrow. They'll sit in the testing repo for some
amount of time. RPM Fusion doesn't have an automatic push system like
Fedora so it will likely be whenever Nicolas decides to push them into
stable.

If enough people give me positive results from -testing then I'll
request that it be pushed to stable early.

Thanks,
Richard