[mythtv-users] Live-TV and Job Queue

mikkel at broerne.dk mikkel at broerne.dk
Wed Jul 4 13:51:27 UTC 2012

On 04.07.2012 15:11, Steven Adeff wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at
6:12 PM, Scott & Nicole Harris
> <snharris99 at live.com> wrote:

Ever since I upgraded from 0.24-fixes to 0.25.1-fixes I have noticed my
commercial flagging and metadata jobs are triggered for Live TV. This
did not happen under 0.24. Is this expected behavior or is their some
option I missed or is stuck???

>>> No. It shouldn't happen. There
was a bug where job queue handling wasn't working properly for 2nd of
back-to-back recordings. Are you before or after the fix for that?

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/myt

>>> 0ff 2px solid;
margin-left:5px; width:100%">Mike I am on the current (as of today)
Mythbuntu 0.25 repos build and I've seen the same
>> a while now. It
appeared they got queued and then stopped almost immediately, so I
assumed this was intended

>>> t no
>> commflagging away.
>
> you
may also notice that when a scheduled recording interrupts livetv
> that
it is put in the livetv group. livetv in 0.25 is rather borked

atm.

Not wanting to high-jack the mail, but when you say LiveTV is
borked...

I am preparing a migration from .24+fixes to .25+fixes and
have been reading through tickets and mailing list to be sure it is the
right time.

Should I wait a little longer, when having to consider WAF

Cheers