[mythtv-users] Google Map Reminder

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri Jul 6 17:44:23 UTC 2012

> For any interested, I put up a google map to locate where we all are.. (if
> you're ok with posting)
>
> Obviously, don't post any super personal information -- but if you want to
> list your mega TB arrays and other hardware. :D
>
> have at it..
>
> https://maps.google.com/maps/**ms?msa=0&msid=**200079061703907219242.**
> 00049ad743d68dc55dac5<https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=200079061703907219242.00049ad743d68dc55dac5>
>
> Cheers,
>
>  -Ben

I just checked it out and accidentally moved a marker trying to scroll the
map (sorry Nikos).  Clicking around on the different markers, I see that
many have been "updated" by someone other than the creator... is there no
way to lock it down so only the creator can move their marker; otherwise
I'm not sure if it will have any value.