[mythtv-users] Seagate Lockups (was libraries over 8TB)

Andrew Stadt acstadt at stadt.ca
Mon Jul 9 23:23:02 UTC 2012

On 07/07/2012 1:28 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]
Funny thing is I had exactly this problem with a Seagate drive this
weekend, its not in one of my arrays, just a plain old disk in a myth
storage group, so I'll just copy the data off it and retire it from
active use (probably through it in a test build box or something).

Just thought it was odd that if happened in the middle of this
discussion.  Have to make a note of that zfs mirror trick for future
drives though.