[mythtv-users] systemctl

steve.goodey at openreach.co.uk steve.goodey at openreach.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 15:03:47 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Richard Shaw
Sent: 10 July 2012 15:30
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] systemctl

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM,  <steve.goodey at openreach.co.uk> wrote:

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
>> [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Richard Shaw
>> Sent: 10 July 2012 14:38
>> To: Discussion about MythTV
>> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] systemctl
>>
>> Someone please fix the wiki!
>
> Done.

Ok, looks like it was taken a bit too literally :)

Something happened when it was pasted in and a lot of newlines seem to have been lost. Also, now that the default is functional and alternatives are properly documented in the comments my comments at the bottom are probably not needed :)

Thanks,
Richard

Sorry about that. See what happens when an idiot gets involved. Looks like someone who knows what they are doing has fixed my clumsy efforts.

Steve.