[mythtv-users] Cable Card Tuner

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:43:13 UTC 2012

Most the time the issue is related to the backend provider not setting up
the card correctly on there end. You would have this with either tuner.

I really like the prime.  Plug it into the network and it is immediately
available to Mythtv.  No need to open the case and fiddle with the
components in the box.

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>