[mythtv-users] New Android client for MythTV

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:46:54 UTC 2012

I just uploaded a new Download on the github repository.  That will always
be the most current development build.

Some notable features:
1. Upcoming recordings are now available (there is a delete button but it
currently does not do anything)
2. Programs (in both recordings and upcoming) are now colored according to
the color code on mythweb
3. In Mythmote, if you are connected to a frontend, and you receive a phone
call, Caller Id info pops up on the frontend
4. other numerous bug fixes and code enhancements.

I am not sure as to the state of HLS.  Currently, it has been failing for
me both in this app and on jwplayer, so I believe it is an issue with the
backend.  Try playing with the playback profiles and report to me your
success and failures.

Thanks for everyone's support while we work through these issues.

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>