[mythtv-users] Live Streaming returned 132

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Jul 14 00:16:47 UTC 2012

* On Fri Jul 13, 2012 at 11:52:53AM +0100, Stephen Robertson wrote:
> At the moment I am using the mythbuntu packages which I believed were
> compiled with the correct options.  I have updated to the latest
> version of fixes which I noticed an HLS related fix.
>
>   * [39d343e] Fix HLS transcoding after 199342ef7a.

Yeah, that was a fix I just put into git.

> backend log below.  Should anything being printed to mythtranscode.log
> ?  The log mentions a missing storage group, I have created a
> "Streaming" storage as mentioned in the m

> Jul 13 11:44:03 bressay mythbackend[13587]: W HttpServer69
> services/content.cpp:800 (AddLiveStream) AddLiveStream - StorageGroup
> missing... using 'Default'

This log entry is from the backend webserver trying to locate the
file because the Storage Group name was not passed in in the
AddLiveStream request.  This isn't where the output goes, it's
from when we were searching for the input file.

You should have some logs from mythtranscode as well.
If not, and you haven't deleted the stream yet, you can run the
following to get more detailed output from mythtranscode:

/usr/bin/mythtranscode --hls --hlsstreamid -1 --verbose general,upnp,file,record --loglevel debug --nodblog

Also, can you run "select * from livestream;" on your DB and
post the output?

--
Chris