[mythtv-users] Remote Control Replacement

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:41:46 UTC 2012

> Hey, I got my Harmony One, applied the 550 setting against it and it
> worked perfectly.  (Except for the Menu button, which always required
> tweaking.)  My IR receiver just worked with it. Its a very nice
> device.  Good weight and size. Responsive.  Good button feel.  And I
> only have to deal with the touch screen when I am switching devices.
> Thanks for the recommendations, everyone.

Does Radio Shack make remotes any more?  I cannot find their branded
remotes, but I have an older one which is giving me fits.  Some buttons I
have to press extra hard to get them to transmit.  I believe Radio Shack
sourced them from All-in-One?  I'm looking for a remote less than $50 as
I'm not willing to spend $150-$200 on a Logitech Harmony.  :)

/Brian/