[mythtv-users] LinHES R7.3

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 22:28:14 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Cecil Watson <knoppmyth at gmail.com> wrote:
> The LinHES team and I are happy to announce the release of LinHES R7.3
> (Crave).
> http://www.linhes.org/news/15

Downloaded and installed in virtualbox yesterday and appears to work
fine. One point though, is it possible to put
virtualbox-archlinux-additions and virtualbox-archlinux-modules into
your repos?

Another thing, is it possible to move squeezeboxserver in your repo to
a higher version? I am offered 7.4.1 but even my current mythbuntu
10.04 gives me 7.6.

squezeboxserver has in fact now become logitech media server. There is
a build in arch's aur, but it depends on perl >5.15, and LinHES 7.3
seems to have perl 5.12.1.