[mythtv-users] Volume Discrepancy

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:57:44 UTC 2012

Hello All,
   I am running v0.25.2 on CentOS6.3. I have a PVR-500, a HDHomerun
and a HVR-2250 all attached to the same TWC feed. The problem I am
working on is a serious volume discrepancy between the PVR-500 and the
analog side of the HVR-2250. They are record from the same feed, but
the recordings and livetv from each have a serious difference in audio
volume. I've looked at the recording profiles, but they both use the
"MPEG-2 Encoders (PVR-x50, PVR-500)" group. I don't see how to assign
a different group or different profiles to each card. How can I do
this or is there some other way to set the recording volumes
differently for each card.

Thanks,
Ken