[mythtv-users] Live-TV and Job Queue

mikkel at broerne.dk mikkel at broerne.dk
Fri Jul 27 07:19:19 UTC 2012

On 27.07.2012 08:54, Kenni Lund wrote:

> Den 27/07/2012 06.27
skrev "Joseph Fry" <joe at thefrys.com [1]>:

Ever since I upgraded from 0.24-fixes to 0.25.1-fixes I have noticed
my
TV.

> >> I posted a patch for 0.25 that solves this
issue

> >> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10943 [2]

Thanks!

> > I notice that it was changed to the 0.26 milestone.
Does that mean that it will not be merged/backported to 0.25?

No, it means that the change is expected to get implemented in time for
the 0.26 release, so 0.26 will have the change included. It can still be
backported to previous -fixes branches afterwards, if it makes sense.

> Best regards
> Kenni
>
> Refering back to my previos post. Does
this an upgrade to .26 is better thatn an upgrade to .25???

> Just
for info I am on .24+fixes

> Cheers for the input!

Links: