[mythtv-users] 0.25.2 php 5.4 issue, ticket 10504

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 27 16:56:14 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-27 18:43, Anthony Messina wrote:
> I have mythweb working, but still receive the errors you do above
> with every request, as commented here:
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10504#comment:24
>
> Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to track down why mythweb
> works, but still produces this error in the apache logs.

I have +/- the same state.

Are the '!!NoTrans: gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP -
wrong type!!' messages somewhat related to this issue?

My mythtv is 0.25.2 built from git using the rpm script in the
packaging git repo.
Why is /usr/share/mythtv/mythv/* in that location and not in
/usr/share/mythtv ? mythweb does not work at all this way.
Why is the correct MythBackend.php not in the right spot? This doesn't
help...
So I corrected those issues. I applied the three patches from the ticket.

The backend runs, the database was upgraded OK.
So what did we miss?
Why is the php 5.4 fix for 0.26 when php 5.4 is in e.g. Fedora?

Kind regards,
Udo