[mythtv-users] mythweb not working after mysql password changed

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 05:49:55 UTC 2012

Hi all-

Changed the mysql password for mythtv user from the default "mythtv".
Frontends successfully connect using the new password.  I can even log
into phpmyadmin using the new password.
I put the new password into
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/mythweb.conf.apache and restarted apache2.
However, mythweb still gives me the dreaded "Access denied for user
'mythtv'@'localhost' (using password: YES) [#1045]" page.

mythweb was working fine before the change (using the default "mythtv"
password in mythweb.conf.apache).

Is there another file lurking somewhere with the default password that
I need to go and edit?