[mythtv-users] Oplympics on Channel NINE Australia

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 07:25:57 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set a Power search rule for the Olympics on Channel 9
(Australia) like this:

channel.callsign = 'NINE DIGITAL' AND program.title = 'London 2012 Olympic
Games' AND program.subtitle NOT LIKE '%Shooting%' AND program.subtitle NOT
LIKE '%Archery%'

Is this going to work and record only the events I want and skip the ones I
don't want as given in the query above? I'm using Shepherd for my program
guide and not sure if the program subtitle is even relevant here.

Wonder what kind of recording rule(s) have others using Shepherd set for
the games?

Thanks,
Igor