[mythtv-users] Recordings from nonexistent channels

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:51:22 UTC 2012

Hi there

I'm on 0.24-fixes.

Occasionally (but too often to my liking) recordings fail. By "fail" I mean that something was recorded (i.e. good audio and video) but that it does not correspond with the metadate (i.e. with the program that I expected to be recorded).

Looking at the backed logs, I see that the recording in question was recorded on a channel that does not exist. Example:

Finished recording 	Anvil: the Story of Anvil: channel 2019

Where channel 19 does not exist (i.e. select * from channel where chanid=2019; returns the empty set).

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks, Jan