[mythtv-users] Where is bookmark keybinding

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jul 31 13:41:39 UTC 2012

On 07/30/2012 11:58 PM, Kevon wrote:
> I am trying to reassign bookmark to another key but I am unable to
> locate it keybinding editor. Am I blind or its actually not present? I
> am on Myth-fixes branch (currently .25.2) and using Myth Center Wide
> theme.

Bookmarks are set/removed through an overloading of the Global SELECT
action during playback.  The only way to remap it is to remap SELECT.
We don't currently have a way to separate out overloaded actions (but I
plan to eventually unroll all the overloaded actions, allowing
customization of each function of the action).

Mike