[mythtv-users] Myth perl script not working since upgrade to 0.25

David Farmer remrafevad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 03:06:40 UTC 2012

I can fix these three things by performing the following command

export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/

and I have put this in my .bashrc file. Is this going to be enough to load
the correct python path when the pc turns itself on for recordings?

My Metadata Lookups have never worked, it always fails with exit status
128. I was hoping this might fix it, but it doesn't appear to.