[mythtv-users] recommendations for small frontend

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:45:21 UTC 2012

I'm adding a TV to my exercise room and need to build a new frontend -
which is something I haven't done for a while, and I haven't seen any
build recommendations on the list for a while.

My last two frontends were built with Zotac ION motherboards in M350
cases.  Other than flash playback, these have worked out great using
VDPAU.

I'm looking for a recommendation for a build - all the usual
characteristics - quiet, quick and cheap.

Thanks
Nick