[mythtv-users] Fwd: Configuración Audio y cambio de canales

Gabriel Pickenhayn gabriel at hifinet.com.uy
Wed Jun 13 11:48:54 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>
Date: 2012/6/13
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Configuración Audio y cambio de canales
To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

On 13 June 2012 12:24, Gabriel Pickenhayn <gabriel at hifinet.com.uy> wrote:

> I have a PVR-TV SAA7134SE and audio settings I put: ALSA: plughw: 1.0

why??? -> *because I based on the following documentation:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/PCI_TV_audio
Section: "MythTV Configuration"
This handle at least heard when LiveTV works*

why use this device rather than one automatically found by myth ? -> *By
default mythtv puts me "alsa: defaults" and does not work. I manually
specify the audio input of the card in ALSA: plughw: 1.0*

> When you go to LiveTV, the audio does not come first, I must return to the
> menu and go back to LiveTV to work (but at least the audio seems to work)
> On the other side to change the channel could be several things, or change
> it, or I have an error as follows:
> irrecoverable mistake recorder
> Currently all tuners are busy
> Error opening jump program file (I must reboot to re-use mythtv)

This is an issue seen with IPTV channels that recently got fixed in
fixes/0.25 by yours truly ; so upgrade your copy of myth first->
*I have installed mythtv-0ubuntu1 2:0.25.0 + fixes.20120410.1f5962a on
Ubuntu 4.12 64bit. As I can do to upgrade to this version corrected? I
tried installing mythtv in many ways and nothing has worked for me so far.*

> I use MythTV to watch TV from my house that does not get the analog cable
> but with a wifi antenna that I have installed. It's pretty annoying that
> this program errors appear from time to time without notice. If not for
> these problems, mythtv is the only option that I would solve what I do.

yeah, sounds like an IPTV recorder issue->
*You say you may have to do with the recording, the pause and resuming
system etc?*

*Sorry for my English, I'm using google to translate. From already thank
you very much! I think I'll start researching for updating mythtv dem a
corrected version.*

Gabriel Pickenhayn Vanderhoeght
Mail: gabriel at hifinet.com.uy
Cel: + (598) 098 44 26 81