[mythtv-users] 0.25 Major AV sync problems

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Wed Jun 20 06:56:47 UTC 2012

George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:

>On 2012-06-19, at 5:05 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
>
>> On 19 June 2012 09:29, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
>, I'm talking about the other side. I see sync probs watching HLS
>streams created by myth and viewed in OSX/Safari and iOS/Safari.

I see exactly the opposite to that. All my recordings and almost all my transcodes (made by mythtranscode in fifo mode) play perfectly in other players. It is only mythfrontend where I have sync problems. And I always have had, even back at 0.23. On occasion I've had transcodes produced with sync problems, but then the sync has been miles out, so clearly a different problem.