[mythtv-users] Current version atrpms

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Fri Jun 22 13:08:03 UTC 2012

On 22/06/12 10:22, Chris Nicholls wrote:
> Could some one tell me the current version available from atrpms. The
> only version I'm seeing is dated April 30th.

I don't have inside knowledge on this, but I think what you see is what
there is.  I believe Axel does most of the repo updating and he seems to
be offline at present.  Don't know if this is related to the Greece/Euro
turmoil, but it can't help.

Note that the kmdls on the site may be absent or no longer match the
current kernels, so building a working system may be tricky.

John P