[mythtv-users] MythTV AirPlay noob

Glen glen.hawksworth at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 23 11:26:17 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,
I just upgraded to 0.25 in the last few weeks. One of the features I'd
like to play with is the AirPlay feature...
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/AirTunes/AirPlay
I had already read about this in anticipation of upgrading to .25 and
knew there was some configuring to change but when I went to add the
"key" both of the links in the wiki page are broken.
Can anyone help me or at least point me in the right direction to find
the key? The closest my google-fu has got me so far is to find out that
it was 'Jon Lech Johansen' that extracted it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Audio_Output_Protocol
Thanks in advance,
Glen