[mythtv-users] MythTV AirPlay noob

Glen glen.hawksworth at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 24 09:13:32 UTC 2012

> They probably got a take down notice from Apple and removed it...
>
> Check the shairport project..
> https://github.com/albertz/shairport/blob/master/shairport.c

Thanks, but I am still a tad confused.
I found the key at the bottom of the page but in the code it appears to
be being inserted into a variable (all the "" and the \n and \).
I have tried copying and pasting it into an RAOPKey.rsa file and
removing the end of line (\n) and "" characters but when I...

shasum ~/.mythtv/RAOPKey.rsa

...I don't get 35a168eaecec4d3c31424bba54de5ca0a058c24a.
I checked the file and the first time I had left a " right at the end
but when I removed it I got yet another different sum.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks again,
Glen