[mythtv-users] KDE Power Management and 0.25

A McDermott list at mcdermotts.ca
Tue Jun 26 06:47:06 UTC 2012

Would like to use standard KDE power management which dims and sleeps
the monitor and then shutdown the computer at predefined intervals.  I
need a method to tell the power management system within KDE that I am
watching video in myth.  I think that the logical way is to use the
system events interface, I just need a method to signal to the power
daemon the profile to use depending on what myth is doing.

The internet says:
qdbus org.kde.powerdevil /modules/powerdevil setProfile Profilename

However this does not work
Cannot find '.setProfile' in object /modules/powerdevil at org.kde.powerdevil

Ideas?