[mythtv-users] New location for Mythtv for Android development apk file

Scott and Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Tue Jun 26 13:08:43 UTC 2012

>>  > Remote front-end are auto detected through zeroconf. No configuration is
>>  > required.
>>  >
>>  > On Jun 12, 2012 12:43 AM, "Bill Meek"
>> <keemllib at gmail.com<mailto:keemllib at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>  >>
>>  >> On 06/11/2012 09:48 PM, Daniel Frey wrote:
>>  >> ...
>>  >>>
>>  >>> One thing to note, preliminary MythMote integration is now in this build.
>>  >>
>>>  >> ...
>>  >>
>>  >> Hi;
>>  >>
>>  >> Does that mean it can be tested?
>>  >>
>>  >> If so, how is a remote frontend configured?
>>  >>
>>  >> --
>>  >> Thanks,
>>  >>
>>  >> Bill
>>  >
>>
>> I can't seem to download the file, just me?
>> Hmm... There shouldn't be anything blocking that on github. I am
>> currently on vacation and, baring any issues with Tropical Storm
>> Debbie, will be home in a few days. I will check it then.

It appears fine can download both .zip and .tar.gz
I believe the .zip and tar.gz are the source code and do not contain the apk file.  Regardless, those are not the links that can't be downloaded.  The apk file is located at https://github.com/MythTV-Android/mythtv-for-android/downloads per the beginning of this thread.