[mythtv-users] Blue Faces under Mythbuntu (again?)

Sven Bretfeld sven.bretfeld at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 26 17:44:52 UTC 2012

Dear all

I guess this has been asked before, since there are many hits on Google
for this topic. I haven't found one in this list.

As is well known, Ubuntu/Mythbuntu 12.04 has a bug which causes red and
green colors being mixed up. All solutions on the web trace this problem
back to a bug in Adobes Flashplayer, and most of them add that the
proprietary nVidia drivers contribute to this bug.

I have the problem of the "Blue Faces" in Mythtv (Mythbuntu 12.04) which
(as far as I understand) cannot have anything to do with Adobe stuff. I
also use an ATI graphics card with stock drivers.

Does anybody have the same problem and could lead me to a solution?

Thanks for help,

Sven