[mythtv-users] How to record a TV serial

Stephan Seitz stse+mythtv at fsing.rootsland.net
Wed Jun 27 14:52:35 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 09:00:11AM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>Yes. Custom/power recording rules are the approved solution for "record
>this show on or around this time every day."  The reason there's no

Well, I tried it with custom recording rules, and for now all seems to
work very well. Thanks for the hint!

>program.title = "Russel Howard's Good News"
>AND TIME(starttime) BETWEEN '19:58:00' AND '20:03:00'

I have a similiar rule (the channel name is part of the rule).

But since I now have the time of the day in the rule, do I have to worry
about timezone changes like daylight savings time? Or will this always be
the local time?

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse at fsing.rootsland.net |