[mythtv-users] Clearing the cutpoints in the database

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:57:17 UTC 2012

Before I started working on the issue in the thread "Editing two
recordings together" I made backups of the two recordings.

After spending some time with the two files, I'm beginning to think
the few weather related glitches aren't so bad that I can't keep the
original broadcast.

I had edited that file down to a 1 gig file that just contained the
beginning of the show. Since I had the original file backed up, I
copied it over the edited file. If I play the file in Myth, it ends
where the edited file ended. If I play the exact same file in Windows
Media Player or elsewhere, the whole show is there.

Is myth storing the old cutpoints in the database? is there a way to
clear them and start from scratch?

Thanks.