[mythtv-users] Audio tracks in Handbrake User Job

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:07:02 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Kris B. <krisbee at krisbee.com> wrote:
> >From what I can see, yes, that is correct.  Easy to test - just record
> something quick when you get home (manual 5 minutes) and see if it works
> :)
>
> Also - WEIRD! :)  I would have though the default was audio track 1, but
> there is also a native language switch also that can be set.  However, I
> think audio track 1 should always work...

Yeah, I've used it for months and no problem. It's the OTA subchannel
of the PBS channel, i.e. instead of UHF 17 it's 17.2.

Seems like they've got two different radio feeds on other channels.
Very weird...according to the Handbrake stuff I read through quickly
the default is channel 1 but somehow it chose one of the others. All
the shows I've been doing have the main audio on channel 1, so adding
this little switch shouldn't be an issue.

I was able to ssh into the box a home and did a test. Seemed to work okay.