[mythtv-users] Mac gcc et al without XCode

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:46:35 UTC 2012

Hi

I've identified the problem with XCode 4.2 and uploaded a new version
to bypass it.

You can give it a shot again.

Note that I've added a new mac build script, can do heaps more and
doesn't rely on having to compile Qt (though I plan to re-add that
functionality later)

Download and install
http://get.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-mac-opensource-4.8.0.dmg

Then start osx-packager-qtsdk.pl with the extra option:
-qtbin /usr/bin -qtplugins /Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins

if you had attempted to compile libogg or libvorbis earlier, make sure
you delete their folders in .osx-packager/src