[mythtv-users] Any Comcast CableCard users in Colorado Springs, CO?

Mark Paulus mark.paulus at technologist.com
Mon Mar 5 19:08:04 UTC 2012

Hi all

I am trying to bring up a DCR-2650 and I was wondering if there

were any other CableCard users in my area that I could cross-check

my settings against?

Basically, I have the CableCard, and it seems to be paired and activated.

But I can only see the normal 2-76 channels.  I am not able to lock into

any of the higher channels (100+).  So, I was wondering if it is an

incomplete activation, or is it a limitation that Comcast has put on their

channels?

Thanks