[mythtv-users] Commercial detection

Rob Clive rob at r2g2.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 12:21:58 UTC 2012

Well worth it here in the UK, and as other people have said: 'it just
works'.  Some shows confuse it because they have silence built in to the
show during scene changes: you know who you are 'Big Bang Theory'!  But
otherwise it's great to not have to do anything as the adverts magically
disappear.  Pity though that the leading and trailing stings don't get
chopped - I'm sick to death of Aviva in particular.

Rob Clive
< You never know how many friends you have until you rent a house on the
beach >