[mythtv-users] Help running mythtv-setup

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 8 16:13:07 UTC 2012

Hi.  My upgrade/reinstallation of MythTV seems to be going backwards.
I'm a little frustrated at this point.
I keep getting sidetracked by apparently irrelevant errors.

I removed all the database files, I removed all the packages and tried
starting over from scratch.  I reinstalled the Ubuntu packages from
the mythbuntu packages using 0.25 since I've got a Ceton.

When I run mythtv-setup, I get the Country/Language dialog, but
there's no Language list.  Looking in the kern.log I see lots of
errors about libQtCore.so.4.6.2 segfaulting.
Can anyone help.  This should be as clean an install as installing from scratch.

James