[mythtv-users] Does .25 player support MP4 format and AAC Audio format?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:22:06 UTC 2012

When .24 was launched no one could tell me if I could control the
volume of a 6 channel AC3 stream using the myth volume rather then
using the AMP volume control.  In fairness though at the time people
said .25 was not too far away so I didn't pursue it.

As I'll have to upgrade a backend and 11 frontends I was happy to
leave the working system as was until it was worth the leap, also the
family didn't fancy the thought of the system being down for up to a
week - to allow for any issues.

Hmmm..... Thanks for the responses guys, looks like I know what I'll
be doing the first bank holiday weekend this year.