[mythtv-users] FiOS with Cisco set-top box and Firewire

Aaron Russell aaron at therussells.me
Sun Mar 11 03:29:55 UTC 2012

I can tell you my experience with FIOS Motorola cable boxes lately and
recording from fire wire is not good. The commands all worked with the
6200ch script but i would have to unplug the box every 24 hours or so just
to get it fire wire working.

I recently changed to a dcr-2650 and a cable card and couldn't be happier.