[mythtv-users] Mythimport - Am I missing something?

Christian Arnaut n8tgc at msn.com
Mon Mar 12 14:18:25 UTC 2012

Yes, config.xml is present in all locations (with correct data!).

No, the data is not present in the SQL tables. Odd since the Mythimport
script doesn't error out stating that it can't connect to the database.
Therefore, I must assume that it CAN successfully connect to the database,
just not import the data.

If only there were verbose debug logs, I could see where things fall
apart...

Signed,
Still puzzled